- Concept and design creative solutions.
- Clearly present creative solutions to clients and internal departments.
- Ability to lead and communicate project objectives.
- Efficiently manage multiple projects and timelines.
- Mac platform, proficient in; Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Social Media Platforms, Email Marketing Software and Project Management applications.
Associates in Advertising Design – Cazenovia College, Syracuse NY
RECENT WORK HISTORY
Freelance Graphic Designer
6/18 – current
As a professional designer with branding and marketing expertise in print and digital platforms, I create successful marketing solutions for my clients. My skill set allows me to offer clients a variety of services including, website design and development, website graphics, email and social media marketing campaigns, print collateral, custom illustrations, info-graphics, presentations, and art direction for both photo and video shoots.
Katie Kime, Inc.
11/17 – 6/18
As the Graphic Designer for Katie Kime, Inc., I created successful sales-driven marketing campaigns. Starting with creating a weekly marketing calendar, I designed marketing strategies to meet the weekly sales goals. From concept to creation, I executed designs for ecommerce, blog, email marketing campaigns, as well as, social media marketing. Along with designing engaging graphics, I produced lifestyle and product photography, provided subscriber engagement analytics, generated blog content and provided copy writing for campaigns.
- Content Manager for ecommerce, blog and social media platforms
- Created engaging content while maintaining consistent branding
- Designed sales-driven posts for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Created custom vector illustrations and patterns
- Delivered all projects on time and within budget
- Hired, managed and supervised company interns
Nielsen Bainbridge Group
Digital Marketing Specialist
4/14 – 11/2017
As part of this unique creative team, I started as a graphic designer that achieved successful retail marketing strategies. I designed retail displays, product packaging, and advertisement designs for national trade magazines. The creative team produced graphic solutions for national department stores such as; Walmart, Meijer, Bed Bath and Beyond and Michaels. I was promoted to digital designer, becoming the designer, developer and administrator for corporate email marketing, all corporate web sites, and established social media platforms. In addition, I implemented the corporate online catalog system for all brands, creating an online product resource for executives, sales team and customers.
- Managed content and main administrator for corporate web sites, email and social media
- Managed products in ecommerce
- Art directed and provided UX design to corporate web sites
- Produced on-brand print collateral and retail display
- Implemented the online catalog system for sales team and customer support
- Created engaging social media content
- Art directed photo shoots and generated product photography
- Produced and presented analytics for web, email and social
- Hired, managed and supervised in-house designers and developers
- Effectively managed multiple projects, timelines and budgets
petAngels Pet Care, LLC
11/04 – 1/14
Philadelphia, PA & Camden County, NJ
As the Creative Director and Co-Owner of petAngels LLC, a pet sitting service in New Jersey, I created all marketing materials to brand the company. I designed strategic materials for various platforms for; print, digital, social media, trade-show exhibits, advertisements and vehicle graphics. Along with creative responsibilities, I managed and organized day-to-day business needs, met with clients and managed all administrative needs.
Senior Graphic Designer
4/13 – 8/13
Mt. Laurel, NJ
As the Senior Designer, I met with clients for initial concept and project requirements, executed the most strategic marketing platforms, provided budget estimates and managed the creative team. KAYLA Creative provided a large variety of services to clients including; exhibit/trade show design, print collateral, digital design and development, restaurant marketing and political campaign marketing. I enhanced the branding of KAYLA Creative by applying current marketing solutions for social media, web design and email marketing campaigns.
Spin Creative, Inc.
Freelance Graphic Designer
1/13 – 3/13
My primary role with Spin Creative was to create both digital and print design solutions for their various clients. I would conceptualize and execute web graphics, web sites, print collateral, publication layout, as well as prepare files for press, resize marketing materials to specifications and confidently manage projects. I meet tight deadlines and provided clients with successful marketing campaigns and collateral.